Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WANT

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
I want you to understand where I am coming from
I want you to see who I really am
I want you to wonder about what our kids would look like
I want you for just one night
I want you for the rest of my life
I want you to complete me

I have the habit of being reckless with myself
Getting into situations I know lead to consequences
Walking down the road I can already see the end of
Putting myself out there when I would rather be here

This is my desire
For someone to light my fire
Fan the flames
Tend to my blaze with kindling
Allow me to roar destruction through the forest
Then put me out in my place

Someone to recognize self-destruction isn't what I really want
It is just the game I know, I have written that rule breaking book

Yes I like being able to walk away
But I would much rather hear someone say, 'please, baby, stay'

No comments:

Post a Comment