Monday, August 8, 2011

never gunna give you the world


Is it too much to soon
To ask you to understand
That I am too fucked in
The head to start anything
Too serious because I'm
Too difficult to handle
And I like going home
With guys whose names
I don't need to remember
Because I never asked in
The first place
Maybe that makes me
Cheap and easy, makes
Me some sorta slut
Caus I keep it sleazy
But I don't see us going
Past a few weeks of fling
Because I can't stand
The thought of having
To compromise or open up
And let my tender side
Be touched. I can't stand
The thought of being
Examined or understood
This is what I mean
By too much too soon
This is what I mean by
Fucked in the head

This, between us, is
Making me confused
Because I've got rules
Loose ones, but rules
None the less
Which keep me in check
But here I am with you
And all I want to do
I settle down
And tell you my last name

No comments:

Post a Comment