Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sorry Y'all

I have been neglecting this little corner of my life and for that I am sorry two fold.

Sorry for you and for me.

I have been working very hard on my zines (which is great!) but because I want these stories to be appear in print format I hesitate to put them up online.

Also... I am not writing much poetry. Which is also sad. I am writing stories. Which is good. But poetry is how this anxiety ridden too tense brain is able to spill out her guts with out needing to arrange them.

If you are interested in my zines please check out PrettyDirtyPress.etsy.com or message me and I am happy to send you one/trade.

Living in my old room the memories and stories flow through me.
Living in the city all that flowed was rage and depression.
Both fuel me. Neither is worse. But neither is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment